This version is the final version (pictures are scanning of the sketchbook) of the sketchbook which means that have been well organised and ready for checking.
All this version will be in the same order with sketchbook.
Front Cover of FC002
Title page for Photography workshop.
That included points I have developed or want to explore more while doing the workshop.
Evaluation of the whole workshop
Photos that have taken by myself ( Page 3 )
Photos ( Page 3 )
Works related to the research ( Page 4 )
Additional Photographer research focused on Multiple exposure ( Page 5 )
Additional research about composition
( Page 6-7 )
Additional pages ( Collage )
Working processes in PhotoShop Steps by steps annotations (Page 8-9 )
- Brevis, A. (Not know the time). Hokusai Meets Fibonacci, Golden Ratio. Retrieved from https://www.imagekind.com/Hokusai-Meets-Fibonacci-Golden-Ratio_art?IMID=87c29c1e-7700-45a0-ae29-6b7ddcbf7e48
- Gursky, A. (1999). 99 Cent. Retrieved from http://www.andreasgursky.com/en/works/1999/99-cent
- Gursky, A. (2000). Shanghai. Retrieved from http://www.andreasgursky.com/en/works/2000/shanghai
- Gursky, A. (2006). May Day V. Retrieved from http://www.andreasgursky.com/en/works/2006/may-day-5
- Gursky, A. (2009). Chicago Board of Trade III. Retrieved from http://www.andreasgursky.com/en/works/2009/chicago-board-of-trade
- Laughlin, C, J. (1938). Besieging Wilderness, Number Two. Copyright: The Historic New Orleans Collection. Retrieved from http://www.masters-of-photography.com/L/laughlin/laughlin_wilderness_full.html
- Laughlin, C, J. (Posted on May 30, 2015). Posted by Biblioklept. Ghosts along the Mississippi. Retrieved from https://biblioklept.org/2015/05/30/ghosts-along-the-mississippi-clarence-john-laughlin/
- Laughlin, C, J. (1940). Elegy for Moss Land. Retrieved from http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/104860?search_no=1&index=6
- Jung, S. (Not know the time). Potsdamer Platz. Retrieved from http://www.stephaniejung-photography.com/berlin#0
- Jung, S. (Not know the time). Maigo desu II. Retrieved from http://www.stephaniejung-photography.com/maigo-desu
- Jung, S. (Not know the time). Nara. Retrieved from http://www.stephaniejung-photography.com/japan
- Posted: Pattern bank. Multiple Exposures – Stephanie Jung. Retrieved from http://blog.patternbank.com/multiple-exposures-stephanie-jung/
All the works above have been included into the sketchbook for FC002 from page 1 to page 9. With all the reflections, annotation and reference (Harvard) of the works.